We are based in Oxford and work locally and nationally.
Current activities include:
- Oxfordshire Dementia Awareness Campaign. CDAN is a core member of an Oxfordshire consortium of statutory and voluntary sector organisations on a year long Campaign to raise awareness of dementia in the county. Creative arts will play a major part in the campaign
- Mapping creative arts provision for older people/people with dementia across Oxford shire
- Presenting our past and present work in England, Scotland, Europe and Australia.
Current projects include
- Age of Creativity working with Age UK Oxford shire to set up a comprehensive website for participatory arts and older people
- Lost in Time and Space continuing our collaboration with Modern Art Oxford on an intergenerational project involving older people with dementia and their carers and younger people at a local comprehensive school.
- Lights Up evaluating a pioneering arts and memory club, in Chipping Norton that will offer a range of creative arts for people with dementia and their carers in West Oxford shire
- Little Boxes of Memory evaluating the project for Entelechy Arts, London
- Creative Ageing Hub supporting Entelechy Arts and the Albany working with Lewis ham Council and arts partners to develop a major centre for creative arts and older people at the in south East