Creative Dementia Arts Network is at the forefront of new opportunities.
Challenges and possibilities connecting artists, arts organisations and cultural institutions with commissioners of creative arts for dementia.
The Creative Dementia Arts Network aims to
- Promote connections and collaborations between people with dementia, their carers, commissioners, health, housing and social care providers, policy makers, professionals and care staff, cultural institutions, artists and academics, commerce and business
- Facilitate the sharing and exchange of knowledge about the use of creative arts to improve the quality of life of people living with dementia.
- Provide and develop tools and resources to improve practice in dementia care and the arts
- Provide specialist expertise to the health, housing, social care and creative arts sectors
- Support the professional development of people working in creative arts and dementia care, and promote creative caring in health, housing and social care services
- Facilitate access to creative arts and dementia care research and encourage robust evaluation practice
- Raise the profile of creative arts, health and social care in the UK and campaign for creative arts and dementia at a strategic level
Creative Dementia Arts Network is a company limited by guarantee (non profit) registered in England and Wales number 08146958